Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Woofingdales COVID-19 Update:
We are now safely shipping orders using Royal Mail. Due to changing COVID-19 rules, we may occasionally use UPS to dispatch orders. This is the safest way for our customers and for us, this will not affect the service you receive from us. Your shipment method will be advised on your order dispatch confirmation with your tracking number.
Delivery dispatch times are currently 4 days and shipping should take approximately 2-3 days, however please be patient as currently, all postal services are advising that can take slightly longer due to COVID-19.
For Human Hoodies please allow 12 days dispatch time, as each hoodie is made to order!
Shipping Cost (Domestic):
- Domestic shipping is calculated by weight and is sent via Royal Mail 48 Tracked. Shipping ranges between £3.60 and £4.74 depending on the size & weight of the item and is set via Royal Mail not by Woofingdales.
- Spend £70 and receive complimentary shipping.
- For International Shipping, the rate is calculated at checkout, depending on destination and is set via Royal Mail. International shipping is sent via International Tracked & Signed
- Shipping is calculated on full price of the item not sale price due to being calculated by weight and size, not price.
- International orders shipped may be subject to taxes, fees, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. The import fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the order and will be their obligation to pay at time of delivery.
14 DAY RETURN POLICY
How to return your items:
- Securely package the unworn item(s), please you include your original invoice or name and order number with the return. If you deem the item to be faulty, please include a note as to the fault.
- Send the item(s) back to: Woofingdales, PO Box 183, Neston, CH33 9EX - we recommend using Royal Mail.
- The buyer is responsible shipping costs to return the item (unless the item is faulty or damaged), we cannot refund postage for items that do not fit.
- The item does not need to be in its original packaging, so using the smaller packaging may reduce return shipping costs.
- We suggest you use a tracked shipping service and retain the proof of postage as this is your insurance should you need to claim for lost parcels.
It is however your responsibility to ensure that your returned items are packaged well enough so that that they won't become damaged on its journey back to us.
In the unlikely event that the returned goods arrive in an unsuitable condition, we may have to return it back to you. Should this happen we will not refund you. If we do not receive the cancelled order back, we may arrange to have it collected at your cost.
- Woofingdales is happy to accept returns within 14 days of delivery.
- Returned parcels must postmarked within the 14 days of the items delivery to the buyer,
- If 14 days have passed since purchase then unfortunately we are unable to offer a refund.
- We will not accept returns for items that have been damaged or broken due to dogs chewing the item or worn human items.
- Please do not return chewed or damaged items to us, they will not be refunded nor returned to sender.
- Items eligible for refund must be in BRAND NEW condition, unworn, hair-free and in their original packaging with original labels.
- Please do not return worn items, they will not be refunded or returned to sender.
- BUNDLES & DEALS: You will need to send back any freebies, special offers or discounted products you received in conjunction with the original item/s. Otherwise, we will have to deduct it from the refund amount. For example, if you bought a harness with a free lead and only return the harness, we will deduct the cost of the lead from the refund.
- If the offer has expired when you come to re-purchase don’t worry, drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you re-purchase.
- If you feel your item is faulty or you have a problem with your order, please email to let us know what issue you are having and we will assist you further.
- Please do not contact us via Instagram or Facebook if there is an issue with your order. Emailing us ensures your enquiry is dealt with quickly & enables us to keep track of the progress of your enquiry. Your enquiry is important to us and don’t want it to be lost amongst many DM’s.
- Please note that for any returns/exchanges of items deemed to be faulty, we need the item returned to us.
- We are unable to refund or replace any faulty items without the item being presented back to us.
- We are unable to return customised items.
Refunds that meet Woofingdales refund requirements.
- Once we have received and approved the refund, it will be processed to your original method of payment.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for your bank to process the refund.
- If you have not received a refund after 7 business days, please email woof@woofingdales quoting your order number.
- We do not offer exchanges currently, due to fast stock sell out.
- To guarantee you receive your desired size/item, you will need to re-order the in stock item from Woofingdales.co.uk.