Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Your shipment method will be advised on your order dispatch confirmation with your tracking number.
Delivery dispatch times are currently 2 days and shipping should take approximately 2 days, but please note that during peak seasons and sale events, shipping can often take longer due to demand.
Shipping Cost (Domestic):
- Domestic shipping is calculated by weight and is sent via Royal Mail 48 Tracked. Shipping ranges between £3.60 and £4.74 depending on the size & weight of the item and is set via Royal Mail not by Woofingdales.
- For International Shipping, the rate is calculated at checkout, depending on destination and is set via Royal Mail. International shipping is sent via International Tracked & Signed
- Shipping is calculated on full price of the item not sale price due to being calculated by weight and size, not price.
- International orders shipped may be subject to taxes, fees, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. The import fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the order and will be their obligation to pay at time of delivery.
14 DAY RETURN POLICY
How to return your items:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return and we will process your return request.
- The buyer is responsible shipping costs to return the item (unless the item is faulty or damaged), we cannot refund postage for items that do not fit.
- The item does not need to be in its original packaging, so using the smaller packaging may reduce return shipping costs.
- We suggest you use a tracked shipping service and retain the proof of postage as this is your insurance should you need to claim for lost parcels.
It is however your responsibility to ensure that your returned items are packaged well enough so that they won't become damaged on their journey back to us.
In the unlikely event that the returned goods arrive in an unsuitable condition, we may have to return it back to you. Should this happen we will not refund you. If we do not receive the cancelled order back, we may arrange to have it collected at your cost.
- Woofingdales is happy to accept returns within 14 days of delivery.
- Returned parcels must postmarked within the 14 days of the items delivery to the buyer,
- If 14 days have passed since purchase then unfortunately we are unable to offer a refund.
- We will not accept returns for items that have been damaged or broken due to dogs chewing the item or worn human items.
- Please do not return chewed or damaged items to us, they will not be refunded nor returned to sender.
- Items eligible for refund must be in BRAND NEW condition, unworn, hair-free and in their original packaging with original labels.
- Please do not return worn items, they will not be refunded or returned to sender.
- BUNDLES & DEALS: You will need to send back any freebies, special offers or discounted products you received in conjunction with the original item/s. Otherwise, we will have to deduct it from the refund amount. For example, if you bought a harness with a free lead and only return the harness, we will deduct the cost of the lead from the refund.
- If the offer has expired when you come to re-purchase don’t worry, drop us an email to email@example.com and we will help you re-purchase.
- If you feel your item is faulty or you have a problem with your order, please email to let us know what issue you are having and we will assist you further.
Refunds that meet Woofingdales refund requirements.
- Once we have received and approved the refund, it will be processed to your original method of payment.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for your bank to process the refund.
- If you have not received a refund after 7 business days, please email woof@woofingdales quoting your order number.
- We do not offer exchanges currently, due to fast stock sell out.
- To guarantee you receive your desired size/item, you will need to re-order the in stock item from Woofingdales.co.uk.