SUSTAINABLE BOX PACKAGING
- Wherever possible, we try to keep our packaging as environmentally friendly and sustainable as we can.
- We have opted out of plastic mailers for harnesses and sets using eco friendly mailer boxes and paper instead. In an attempt to reduce plastic, we have used paper garment tags and minimised the plastic on our string hang tags too, opting for nylon cords instead of plastic.
- Sustainable packaging is super important to Woofingdales. It is environmentally friendly and sustainable too... read on to see how.
ECO-FRIENDLY MAILING BOXES!
- Our mailing boxes are an eco-friendly choice.
- Made from a minimum of 90% recycled material and fully recyclable.
- Corrugated cardboard made from 90% recycled content.
- Printed with water-based ink and ready to be used again.
- All natural materials.
SUSTAINABLE TISSUE PAPER
- All our tissue paper is recyclable, sustainable and eco-friendly.
- All ink on our tissue paper is soy-based and our tissue is completely acid free and FSC Certified.
- Soy ink is made from soybeans, as opposed to traditional petroleum-based ink, soy-based ink is more environmentally friendly, might provide more accurate colors, and makes it easier to recycle paper.
Our Eco Packaging Alliance: Contributing to global reforestation one tree at a time...
About the program:
- Our suppliers Eco-Packaging Alliance is a great way to contribute to global reforestation.
- For every tissue order Woofingdales places, a tree is planted in areas of need.